Supported by Super Ventures
We are in search of the best early-stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups from every corner of the globe to join us in the new hub of XR in the USA, the RLab!
Take your startup to the next level through the best mentors and experts, the smartest capital in XR, and special access to the thriving NYC economy of global leading industries.
Our vision is to make RLab’s building 22 at the Brooklyn Navy Yard a destination for every startup, corporation, investor, and anyone who wishes to join the next wave of spatial computing. The RLab is where like-minded XR innovators congregate and have access to the latest display and interaction devices as well as demos in a variety of verticals and applications. Expect to find a vibrant community of AR and VR startups, investors and mentors seeking to support promising teams, as well as corporations looking to partner with startups.
The 3-month accelerator program includes:
- Dedicated office space in New York City’s new hub for XR at the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Potential $100K equity investment from Super Ventures
- Worldclass mentors including leading AR & VR technology providers and heads of industry and innovation
- 1-1 meetings and office hours with Super Ventures partners and top experts in the field
- Access to corporate partners seeking innovative XR technology and solutions
- Programming including access to RLab & AWE event series worldwide
- Demo day and pitch at AWE, the world’s #1 XR event in front of the largest gathering of global investors, commercial partners and industrial companies
For more information please sign up for upcoming virtual and in-person information sessions:
RLab Accelerator Milestones 2019
- December 15, 2018 - Submission deadline
- December 21, 2018 - Shortlist selected
- February 25, 2019 - Program starts
- May 23, 2019 - Demo Day at RLab
- May 28, 2019 - Pitch on the world’s #1 stage for XR at AWE
We are looking for
- Early stage startups with passionate team members
- Big Ideas and Big opportunity
- The right team to tackle this problem
- Founders pushing the boundaries using XR technologies
Applications are now open!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com